Losing Weight Successfully with Chinese Medicine Wisdom
Time & Location
About the Event
Losing weight can be a challenging process and the sheer number of diets and theories out there can be overwhelming and confusing.
The intention of this session is not to give you another fad or theory to add to all the other ones. Rather, it is to empower you with the understanding of Chinese medicine which can help you have a better chance of success whatever method you are using. The advice will be practical and something that you can feel and experience and verify for yourself.
In short, this session will help you learn techniques that will make you FEEL better, more vibrant and more energetic. When our energy is vibrant, it is much easier to lose weight! What’s more, Chinese medicine techniques are more often than not enjoyable to do!
In particular this session will help you understand:
• How to tailor your meals so that they are really easily digestable and give great energy to all the bodily functions
• How to understand your own body’s balance so that you can better understand the dieting method that will work for you best and others that may be unsuccessful for you
• How to support your mental and emotional balance which is key for reducing the amount of calories necessary to lose weight
• How to maintain your energy and vitality even when dieting
• Some great herbs, teas and dishes that do all of the above, taste great and make losing weight a less traumatic process!
Join us for this fun and empowering session and make your weight loss efforts more enjoyable and more effective.
Your speaker for this incredible journey through Taoism and Qi Gong will be Alex Jacobs. Alex is an experienced practitioner of Chinese medicine, qualified in Acupuncture, Tui Na Massage and Chinese Herbal Medicine. He is also a Tai Chi teacher. He has had an interest in Chinese philosophy since a young age. This took him out to Taiwan 15 years ago to study Chinese in which he is now fluent. He has read numerous Taoist and Chinese medicine texts in the original Chinese and has been fortunate to have been trained by both great Chinese doctors but also great Taoist and spiritual masters from both West and East. His inspiration is to help make this information and these tools available for the public for their own self-healing, self-empowerment, awakening and transcendence.
If you have any questions or have trouble booking through meetup, you can contact Alex directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07917610596.
Alex also teaches weekly Tai Chi and Qi gong classes at West Hampstead Community Centre (Mondays 10:30am to 11:30am - £11, Thursdays 7pm-8:30pm -£15. All levels welcome. Contact him directly if you would like to come along.
- General Admission£15£150£0